We offer a range of training programmes specifically designed to help and support you achieve your career goals, regardless of your ability or starting point.
We have a team of highly supportive staff who can provide you with an individual training programme tailored to meet your specific needs.
Our delivery includes the following
- Initial advice and guidance to find the right course for you
- Initial assessments in Maths and English to find the right level of training to meet your individual needs
- Access to funding opportunities for your relevant training programme
- Enrolment onto a nationally recognised qualification
- Individualised support provided by qualified and experienced tutors
- Regular progress reviews to ensure that you are on track with your learning programme.
- Ongoing advice and support to pursue further learning and progression
- Learning materials and resources to help you complete your course
- Links to employers with opportunities for employment.
Further details can be found in our Learner Information Pack below.
Please feel free to contact us on 01388 604004 if you would like any further information about how we can help.
Please see our Course List for qualifications that we offer.
Please Click Here to download our Learner Information Pack
"J and K Training are committed to the principles of equal opportunities in employment and training. We strive to ensure equality of access to all training and employment opportunities"